Welcome to THE AMERICAN FRENCH FILM FESTIVAL 2022! The full program is now available.
If you are a DGA or a WGA member, or if you have received an invitation to the screenings, read the following information:
To start your RSVP’s process, click here. You will need to use the code mentioned on your invitation or in DGA and WGA publications to access our reservation system.
All attendees will be required to wear a mask in the premises of the festival.
(If you are invited to the Opening Ceremony and Film, follow the instructions mentioned on this specific invitation.)
1. Each RSVP Guest will receive a “RSVP Pass” in the online ticketing system that you will use to reserve all of your tickets. You can use the QR Code from this pass to enter every screening so long as it has been reserved in advance. You can print out the QR code or show the QR code on a mobile device upon entry to the theatre.
2. If you have reserved a screening and can no longer attend, please cancel the tickets in the system or at the Box Office at the festival.
3. If a screening is “Sold Out”, tickets may become available closer to the screening time. A Standby Line will form twenty (20) minutes before show time. No guarantee of ticket availability.
4. You will not be able to reserve tickets to screenings occurring at the same time.
1. Tickets are complimentary to RSVP Guests. Please note that this invitation is strictly personal and is non-transferable. Please bring your ID with you. Only our guests will be on our lists.
2. Starting Tuesday, September 20, please review this year’s schedule at http://www.theamericanfrenchfilmfestival.org/ and note which film screenings you would like to attend.
RSVPs are taken online through the ticketing website, Eventive, starting Wednesday, September 22.
3. To collect your RSVP Pass, click here.
· Enter the promo code mentioned on your invitation (make sure all caps) and click UNLOCK
· Enter Name, Email Address, and create a Password
· Accept the terms by checking the box and then click “BUY ($0.00)”
· A confirmation window will appear that says “Thank you for your order!”
· IMPORTANT- click “edit details” to add your name to your pass and click “Submit.”
4. Once you have your pass, you can now view the schedule to reserve tickets here.
· Next to each film you would like to reserve, click “ORDER TICKETS”
· Click “Quick order 1+ tickets with pass _____”
· You can then select quantity of 1 or 2 tickets and click “BUY ($0.00)”
· At any point, you can view all of your reserved tickets by clicking MENU in the upper left-hand corner of the website and select “My Tickets”. You can view your Pass QR code under “My Passes.”
5. Free Screenings during week days before 4 and Television competition in Melville Theatre do not require reservations. They are first-come, first-served.
6. Happy Hour Panel attendance is required for entry to corresponding Cocktails
7. Arrive early to ensure seating.