KEY FIGURES 2022
- 3 theatres (600, 160 & 50 seats) at the Directors Guild of America with state-of-the-art digital projection systems. A 210 capacity lounge and a 1,500 capacity lobby.
- 11 cocktails & receptions on site.
- 3 programs (Cinema, Television, Shorts) of 75 films and series selected, including 43 World, International, North American, and U.S. Premieres.
- 104 screenings and panels.
- 22,600 seat capacity.
- 303,000 admissions since the first edition of the festival.
- 1,868 attendees per day.
- 1,700 high school students (in-person + Online).
- 71% of the audience works in the U.S. film industry.
- Over 600,000 visitors and 8 million hits on www.
theamericanfrenchfilmfestival. org annually.
- Digital Reach: 50,000 followers, fans, and subscribers.